Portland cement PC ІI/A-S-400
PORTLAND CEMENT WITH SLAG PC II/A-S-400R-N
Made on the basis of portland cement clinker TU U 23.5-00030937-018: 2019 with the addition of granulated blast furnace slag. It is characterized by high rate of early strength development and stability of quality parameters , easy to use for concreting in any season.
It is used:
- In housing as well as industrial construction.
- In ferro-concrete products and constructions; for manufacturing precast concrete with application of steam for grades of concrete up to 200.
- For air field construction.
- For hydraulic engineering constructions (at service in fresh water), for external parts of monolithic concrete of massive constructions, for manufacture of constructions in environments which are exposed to a variable water level.
- In production of concrete with fast hydration and for winter concrete production by application of additional heat (steam, electric heating).
- For manufacture of asbestos-cement products.
- For road construction.
It is characterized
- High corrosion resistance
- High rate of development of early strength.
- Low level of radionuclid, which entitles to use this cement in construction of homes.
- Stability of all parameters.